Taking On The Complexities In Real Estate Law
Our diverse commercial and residential real estate practice allows us to skillfully navigate our clients through all types of transactions ranging from residential sales and purchases to highly complex commercial transactions. With board-certified attorneys, our legal team routinely handles a wide range of real estate legal matters.
Diligent Real Estate Attorneys Helping Businesses And Residents
At Skelton Slusher Barnhill Watkins Wells PLLC, specific areas of our real estate practice include:
- Purchases and sales involving nationally branded commercial properties with long-term triple net leases, including restaurants, hotels, retail stores and convenience stores
- Preparation, negotiation and enforcement of contracts for the purchase or sale of commercial or residential real property
- Assisting clients from the contract stage through inspection and due diligence periods to the closing of the sale
- Multi-state transactions involving 1031 exchanges
- Preparation of commercial and residential leases, and the enforcement of leases
- Filing mechanic’s and materialmen’s lien claims on construction projects, and defending owners and landlords against improperly filed lien claims
- Adverse possession and title dispute litigation and partition suits
- Representing clients in the purchase and sale of ranches and large timber tracts throughout Texas
- Representation of lending institutions through preparation of loan documents and other compliance matters
Certified And Industry-Recognized Lawyers With Track Records Of Success
We have facilitated millions of dollars in commercial real estate transactions for banks, owners, developers and investors. We are also recognized throughout the state for our expertise in providing counsel for various projects, including luxury apartment complexes, residential developments and commercial retail developments.
Our practice with respect to commercial and residential real estate has been built on efficiency and professionalism, resulting in significant growth for our associated title companies in Angelina, Nacogdoches and Polk Counties.