Board-Certified Attorneys With Experience And Insight
The attorneys at Skelton Slusher Barnhill Watkins Wells PLLC combine more than 70 years of experience in civil litigation and transactional law. Specific areas of our Lufkin-based legal practice include:
- Personal injury and wrongful death, including car and truck accidents and products liability claims and litigation
- Contract disputes, toxic torts and other types of commercial litigation, representing companies in various industries
- Business transactions, including formation, mergers and acquisitions and regulatory compliance matters
- Real estate law, including complex commercial transactions and litigation
- Estate planning and Probate through estates that include simple and complex wills, trusts, and contested and non contested probate proceedings
- Natural resources (oil, gas and minerals) and environmental law, including examinations of titles and preparation of title opinions
- Appellate law cases
Experience, Skills And Success In Litigation And Transactions
Scott Skelton, Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and Brent Watkins compose a strong litigation team at our firm. Their skills and experience as trial lawyers provide them insight on the tendencies and subtle differences of juries in various counties throughout Texas.
Aimee Slusher, Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Jeff “Marty” Barnhill, Board Certified in Commercial Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, and Judi Wells, Board Certified in Oil and Gas Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, are skilled lawyers who oversee our transactional practice.
- Scott C. Skelton
- Aimee C. Slusher
- Jeffrey “Marty” Barnhill
- Brent L. Watkins
- Judi C. Wells
- Krystal Garcia Riley
- Becca M. McMahon
- Josh McMahon
- John D. Stover
- Timothy J Karczewski
Finding Resolution To Complex Legal Problems For Our Fellow East Texans
For more information or to schedule an initial consultation, contact Skelton Slusher Barnhill Watkins Wells PLLC at 936-229-3428 or fill out our online intake form.