Holding Negligent Product Manufacturers Responsible
Large manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure that the products they release are safe. Rushing a product onto the market for the sake of profit puts people at risk. Customers who spent money on the dangerous or deadly item, only to suffer serious injuries, are entitled to compensation for their losses.
Dangerous And Deadly Defects Can Change Your Life
If you have been seriously injured or a family member died because of a defective product, take action and contact Skelton Slusher Barnhill Watkins Wells PLLC. Based in Lufkin, our attorneys combine more than 70 years of experience in personal injury claims throughout Texas, including Livingston and Nacogdoches.
We possess a track record of success in product liability cases that can take the form of:
- SUV rollovers and defective brakes, seat belts and air bags that fail to protect drivers during an accident
- Blowouts resulting from defective tires that lead to serious and deadly motor vehicle accidents
- Dangerous parts of cribs, playpens, swings and toys that injure newborn children
- Defective medical devices used on unsuspecting patients, including poorly designed and malfunctioning surgical instruments and implants
- Unsafe and defective manufacturing and safety equipment resulting in health hazards and injuries that end careers and lives
Personal Injury Lawyers Committed To Justice For You And Your Family
From the moment we take on your case, we employ all of our resources in building a strong case for settlement talks or litigation. We conduct detail-oriented investigations and often team with experts to get to the facts.
Everything we do on your behalf is to maximize the compensation you are entitled to while holding the negligent product manufacturer accountable.