Protecting The Interests Of Texas Businesses
Complex issues in the area of natural resources and environmental law require a higher level of sophisticated representation. With a foundation of hands-on experience and comprehensive knowledge of governing regulations, the attorneys at Skelton Slusher Barnhill Watkins Wells PLLC provide dedicated and diligent advocacy.
Our legal team understands the stakes involved when Texas business owners and operators in the mineral and timber industries face legal issues.
Tailored Representation To Promote Your Success While Complying With Laws
For professionals in the oil, gas and mineral industries, we conduct title examinations and prepare original drilling, division order, tract and leasehold acquisition title opinions. Regardless of their legal needs beyond title work, we focus on our clients’ best interests and assist with the following:
- Filing for receivership matters
- Preparing and/or reviewing operating agreements, production sharing agreements, salt water disposal agreements, surface and subsurface use and easement agreements, drilling contracts, master service agreements, etc.
- Obtaining and negotiating leases
- Due diligence matters
- Managing mineral assets
- Resolving ownership-related disputes
- Negotiating pipeline, seismic, road and surface agreements
For businesses and individuals in the timber industry, we negotiate the following:
- Timberland purchase, sale and loan agreements
- Conservation easements
- Title examination
- Timber deeds and management contracts
- Wood supply agreements
Our attorneys also provide sound advice on environmental issues and compliance with existing laws and regulations.
Attorneys Providing Value-Added Counsel And Sound Legal Advice
Environmental regulatory and transactional disputes leading to litigation are complex and not something to handle on your own. Our attorneys take the time to learn about our clients’ business operations and goals. We provide value-added legal counsel and sound advice.